Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blogging again

I've decided to pick up blogging again. I usually do when I'm going on a quest to better myself, my health, and to lose weight. Now this time because we want to have another baby. The question is not can we have another baby because we CAN have babies. We already have a beautiful boy. The question is can my body handle conceiving and carrying another baby. There are signs that you let your body go too far: your clothes don't fit, you weigh what you weighed when you were 40 weeks pregnant but your not, you haven't been able to wear your wedding rings for a long time, your feet swell and your knees hurt, your back hurts, and you're angry and tired all the time. Then once a month, you are crying your eyes out because you received that monthly denial notice. I have found myself in the same place many times over the last year or two. I talked to doctors, trainers, and friends. I realize that what worked when I was younger doesn't work anymore. It's time to do what's tried-and-true and get it together girl! I'm not doing anything radical. I'm not taking any drugs, at least not any synthetics. I am moving my body. Eating carefully yet allowing myself a day of rest and cheating. :) I'm pleased to say that I already feel better and I'm down 7 pounds! I'm strengthening my body and preparing it to do what it was made for.

No comments:

Post a Comment