Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby steps!

At the end of week 5 and I've lost 15 pounds. I wish it was falling off faster, but I believe this is a healthy rate. I don't feel like I'm starving or being harmful to my body. So over all, I'm excited. I have gone five weeks of eating better and two months without soda! Today in church I was asked: "Are you losing weight?" That is the best feeling since my darling husband says he can't tell... I guess he sees me everyday so it is harder for him to tell. As we ate dinner tonight he made a comment  about how he needed to start doing something since I was losing so much weight! Needless to say, I'm feeling good. 


Saw this on a friend's facebook! Too cute! 


Once again, I have not met my personal challenge to start getting physical. Although, I have been thinking a lot about it. But I have been seeking some encouragement. I found a link on facebook to a site http://www.bodyrock.tv/. I've been watching the videos and trying to get the courage to try them out. The girls are very fit and a little bit frightening. Although they do offer variations in their daily challenges for beginners. Check it out. 

 Weight: 237.0 lbs (-15.0) 
Waist : 41 inches (-4) (I've lost weight but gained an inch in my tummy???)
L arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
R arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
L thigh: 29 inches (-3)
R thigh: 29 inches (-3)
Bra size: 40DD
Mood: Ready to be done with rubber bands as pant fasteners!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!! You are doing it the right way and the physical part of it will come soon! I am so encouraged by you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope, I love you so much. Since you are my inspiration that is such a compliment to me. This is going to be our "weight loss year"!

    ReplyDelete