Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update on the road to weight loss...

I've just finished my third week on the 4HB program. I'm overwhelmed with work and other things in my life, but I wanted to post my stats for this week. I will say, even with all the stress, it has been very easy to stay on the plan. I did go roller skating with the youth from church. It's a workout, but I enjoy it so much. Hoping to do that again soon. So here's to another successful week on the journey! Goal for the week (again) is to get some regular exercise. Someone told me that teacher's are doomed to be fat. It's considered the fat profession. Wow. I get it though because you spend so much time caring for everyone else and not yourself. Well, I'm planning to change that in my life. Ready to start week 4. 

Weight: 240.8 lbs (-11.2) 
Waist : 42 inches (-3)
L arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
R arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
L thigh: 30.5 inches (-1.5)
R thigh: 30.5 inches (-1.5)
Bra size: 40DD (Yeah! Now to vanish the cups!!!)
Mood: Exhausted. Overwhelmed. Prayerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment