Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 2 of 4HB

I've just ended week 2 of 4HB. It proved to be another trying week with the first day of school rapidly approaching. I have found myself questioning myself a lot this week and missing my family terribly. So while my spirits have not been the best, I did find that the diet was not a part of the problem. I continue to enjoy the food and don't feel hungry. After last Sunday's cheat day, I became worried and weighed myself obsessively. By Wednesday the scale was back to where I was before cheat day. By this morning I was down an additional 2 pounds. The book warns to not get on and off the scale, because the weight will fluctuate when you spike your calories. (Why must I learn everything the hard and not do well at taking the advice of others? I may never know.)

So, the long and short of it... I can eat the food, I don't feel hungry, I love cheat day, I wish the weightloss this week was as much as last week, BUT I lost two more pounds!

Getting ready for my kids tomorrow... signing out.  =)


Weight: 242.3 lbs (-9.7) 
Waist : 42 inches (-3)
L arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
R arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
L thigh: 30.5 inches (-1.5)
R thigh: 30.5 inches (-1.5)
Bra size: 42DD
Mood: Bitter sweet, summer is over & school kids are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment