Monday, August 1, 2011

4HB Day 1

Today I decided to get back on the wagon! My one reader (Thanks Milner!) will recall my depression and angst over not losing the 95 pounds I gained during pregnancy when Ashton was born! (Can we say delusional?) I've been reading a new book The 4 Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman by Timothy Ferriss. I have found the reviews mixed, but the diet itself seems sustainable to me. So I am committing to four weeks to try it out. Today is day 1. What I like about today is I haven't felt hungry, I cooked a dinner my family could eat, and I enjoyed the food. I weighed in this morning at my highest weight ever (except for pregnancy)! This evening my husband took my measurements based on the guidelines from the book. My weigh in / measurement days will be Saturdays and my cheat day will be Sundays.

If you are interested in finding out more, check out the blog http://www.fourhourbody.com/.

Wish me luck!

Weight: 252 lbs
Waist : 45 inches
L arm: 15.5 inches
R arm: 15.5 inches
L thigh: 32 inches
R thigh: 32 inches
Bra size: 42DD
Mood: Hopeful and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment