Sunday, August 7, 2011

Woot woot!!! Week 1 and 8 pounds down!

I woke up this morning for weigh in. Whew! I was so excited! 8 pounds lost in the first week! I couldn't believe my eyes. So far, I'm a fan of 4HB. I have ate well this past week. I even felt like I was eating too much food. I never felt hungry! I've lost 8 pounds and even started my period! (The ladies know what I'm getting at.) 


Sundays are my cheat days. So I ate a normal breakfast. Then I enjoyed a banana with my son. (Fruit is forbidden the other six days of the week.) I was hoping to really live it up and eat some of Trace's birthday cake, but life happens and plans change. I spent all day in the hospital with my granny. I had to keep my splurging to a minimum. But I helped Elijah Drake eat some pizza and had a slice of hospital cheesecake. My biggest disappointment today was that The Pizza Palace isn't open on Sundays. All week, I had been planning my cheat day and the big fat Greek salad covered in feta cheese I was going to eat! =( I'm going to have to find an excellent, Greek salad serving, restaurant open on Sundays for cheat day! Any suggestions? 


On a side note, Granny is going to be okay. She has atrial fib and they are going to shock her heart in the morning. Hopefully that will keep it back in rhythm for at least a year. The last time they shocked her heart it lasted for 18 months. 


My second side note: As I am working to recreate my body and bring back its earlier luster,I am also working on my inner beauty. A friend of mine suggested I read The Power of a Praying Wife. I'm only into the first chapter but already feel inspired to be a better, more prayerful wife. I'm suggesting it to you if you feel you might need to work on your prayer life. 


I'm looking forward to starting work tomorrow and another great week! 


Weight: 244.2 lbs (-8) 
Waist : 43 inches (-3)
L arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
R arm: 15.0 inches (-.5)
L thigh: 31 inches (-1)
R thigh: 31 inches (-1)
Bra size: 42DD
Mood: So excited about the weight & a little nervous for Granny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment